Upcoming Public Events
*This calendar is updated as often as possible as public events are added to the Representative's schedule.
Saturday, September 29
Good Neighbor Day Festival
10:00am (Parade at 12:00pm)
Friday, September 28
Lebanon High School
AP Government Class
Thursday, September 27
Open House at Novatech, Inc.
4106 Charlotte Ave.
Dinner by the Bridge
hosted by Nashville Greenways
Wednesday, September 26
AT&T Check Presentation to TCAT Nashville
TCAT-Nashville, White Bridge Road
Tuesday, September 25
ECON Club of Nashville
Patron Club, Bridgestone Arena
Thursday, September 20
Harpeth River Conservancy Reception
Woolworth's on 5th
Hillwood Bridge Community Meeting
Belle Meade City Hall
Tuesday/Wednesday, September 18-19
Monday, September 17, 2018
Women for TN's Future Fall Reception
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Tennessee Health Care Campaign Annual Conference
Nashville School of Law
hosted by Putnam County Democratic Party
Friday, September 14, 2018
hosted by Hamilton County Democratic Party
Chattanooga Convention Center
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Project Return Breakfast
YWCA AMEND Together Breakfast
POWER OF TEN Regional Summit
Music City Center
MNAA Community Advisory Committee Meeting
815 Hangar Lane
Wednesday, September 12
Alliance for Green Hills
Hampton Inn Green Hills
Labor/Labor Management Conference
Millenium Maxwell House Hotel
Sunday/Monday, September 9-10
- Parent of John (4), Finn (2), and Henry with wife, Tamara.
- Attorney, co-founder of law firm.
- Chairman of the Board, Nashville RBI (Returning Baseball to the Inner Cities).
- Past President, Belmont-Hillsboro Neighbors, Inc.
- Co-founding Member, Board of Directors, Friends of Sevier Park, Inc.
- Former Member, Tennessee Civil Service Commission – appointed by Governor Bredesen.
- Former Member, Metro Board of Fair Commissioners – appointed by Mayor Dean.
- Former Political Director, Tennessee Democratic Party, and Former Legislative Aide, U.S. House of Representatives.
- University of Memphis School of Law and Columbia University.