LEGISLATIVE OFFICE OFFICE
301 6th Avenue North 2212 8th Avenue South
Suite 38 Legislative Plaza Nashville, TN 37204
Nashville, TN 37243 Phone: (615) 415-4086
Phone: (615) 741-4410 Email John Ray
Fax: (615) 253-0202 *to be used for all non-legislative activity
*Please be advised that all state legislative
offices will be relocating to the Cordell Hull
Building in November 2017.
Twitter: @JRClemmons | #TeamJRC | #HD55
Instagram: @jrclemmons | #teamjrc
- Parent of John (4), Finn (2), and Henry with wife, Tamara.
- Attorney, co-founder of law firm.
- Chairman of the Board, Nashville RBI (Returning Baseball to the Inner Cities).
- Past President, Belmont-Hillsboro Neighbors, Inc.
- Co-founding Member, Board of Directors, Friends of Sevier Park, Inc.
- Former Member, Tennessee Civil Service Commission – appointed by Governor Bredesen.
- Former Member, Metro Board of Fair Commissioners – appointed by Mayor Dean.
- Former Political Director, Tennessee Democratic Party, and Former Legislative Aide, U.S. House of Representatives.
- University of Memphis School of Law and Columbia University.